Need assistance with one of our products? Send us an email at the address below to get in touch. Please include your order number and email used at checkout.
Business / Press Contact
We want to work with you! Send an email to the address below to discuss any business/media inquiries or to book Alan to appear on your podcast, YouTube channel, blog, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
We offer a full 100% money-back guarantee on all of our individual products within 30 days of purchase. No bulk orders. One refund per person. To receive your refund contact support via email at email@example.com
Additional terms may apply, please review our full refund policy (found here) before purchasing.
Your data will be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. Credit card payments will also be verified through the 3D secure procedure.
Whenever an order has been processed successfully you should receive at least 2 emails; an order confirmation and an email containing your download links.
If you have not received either of these emails, a few of things could have happened:
- The emails could’ve ended up in your spam folder.
- The emails could’ve been stopped by the spam filter from your email provider.
- You could’ve accidentally filled in the wrong email address.
- You could’ve accidentally made a typo in your email address.
- The order or the transaction could’ve failed, thus not completing the order.
We recommend customers ensure they are checking the same email account that they placed the order with, then check your spam folder.
Following that, check your bank account to see if a payment was made to Black Lotus Audio or BLA, but please be aware that this might not be a real-time accurate overview depending on the payment method you’ve used.
If you are still having trouble with the order confirmation or download link emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you’re using the most recent version of Vital and/or Serum.
To update Vital, download the latest version from your account page here.
To update Serum, you can download the latest version from your account here.
If problems still persist or you have any other difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com that includes the following:
- The product you’re having issues with
- The specific issue you’re encountering
- Any other relevant information (DAW, operating system, etc.)
If you’ve tried resetting your password but are still unable to log in, follow these steps:
- Ensuring your email is the correct email associated with your Black Lotus Audio account
- Clearing your browser cache and refreshing the “My Account” login page
- Attempt to log in using the correct email and your newest password
If you’ve followed these steps and are still unable to log in, please send us an email with the subject “Account Help” so our support team can assist you.
Be sure to include the email associated with your Black Lotus Audio account and what error you’re experiencing. For example, let us know if you’ve tried resetting your password but still can’t log in, if you’re not receiving the “reset password” emails at all, etc.
Our products are available for download immediately after ordering. Additionally, an order confirmation email will be sent to you that contains your links as well.
If you’ve made an account during checkout, you can access your downloads via your account page at any time.
After ordering, you will instantly receive a confirmation email with all of your order details as well as a separate email that contains all of your downloads.
Yes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you placed the order with and we will get you sorted. You can also access all of your downloads via the “Downloads” tab on the My Account page.
Yes! All Black Lotus Audio products are 100% royalty-free and cleared for personal use, so you can monetize your music without any worry about us!
For more information, read our Terms And Conditions.
If you’re experiencing an issue while navigating our website such as a 404 error, a missing webpage, or page elements not loading/working, we want to hear about it!
To report a bug, send an email to email@example.com that contains the following:
- A detailed description of the exact error you’re encountering.
- The browser and device you’re using (Ex: Chrome on desktop, Safari on Mobile, etc.).
- A screenshot/recording that shows the problem from your end (if applicable).
- Any additional details that will help us find and resolve the issue.
Once a problem has been reported, our support team will be able to assist you.